Information on cookies
The analytical cookies are used to collect information about the site. Songservice.it uses collected data only for the purpose of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the navigability of the site and make the content more relevant to the demands of users. The analytical cookies collect anonymous data about user activity and how it has come to the pages of the site. Cookies are sent from both analytical www.songservice.it, both from third-party domains.
Analytical cookie of third-party services
The analysis of third-party cookies are used to collect information on the use of the site made by users in anonymous form (pages visited, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests) to define marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
Cookies for integration connected with functions developed by third parties within the pages of the site, such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for use services of third-party software. Cookies for integration are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the site.
Are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
Songservice.it, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookie consent may be expressed by those who surf the site through the following ways:
- Through the configuration of the browser or the computer programs used for site navigation.
- Through changing the settings in the use of third-party services.
E 'can then visit the site even without accepting the saving of cookies, you just turn on the "not accept cookies" in the browser. Most browsers accept cookies automatically: change this setting may generate a bad display of this and other sites.
Cookies used by Songservice.it
- __utma: This cookie is called persistent because it never expires (ends after years). It 'used by Google Analytics to track the number of Whenever a visitor comes to your website.
- __utmb and __utmc: These two Google cookie to work together to calculate the persistence of a visitor on the site, useful information for google analitics. __utmb expire at the end of the session, __utmc expires 30 minutes later.
- __utmz: __utmz serves to Google Analytics to track the origin of the visitor and how he arrived at the site. Expires after 15,768,000 seconds.
- __utmv: __utmv is a persistent cookie that allows Google Analytics to classify the visitor.
- zenid: is used by ZenCart to track the session. Expires at the end of it.
- Cookies Third Party: Facebook
- act - session
- c_user - persistent
- CSM - persistent
- datr - persistent
- fr - persistent
- i_user - session
- lu - persistent
- p - session
- presence - session
- s - persistent
- x-src - persistent
- xs - persistent
How to disable the cookies from the browser settings
- Start Chrome
- Click the menu at the top right in the toolbar of the browser
- Select the Settings item
- Click the link Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" click the "Content settings"
- In the "Cookie" you can change the following settings to choose how to manage cookies:
- Allow saving data locally (recommended)
- Stores local data only until you close the browser
- Block sites from setting data
- Block third-party cookies and site data
- Manage exceptions for some internet sites
- All cookies and site data
For more information visit the dedicated page of Google: page .
- Start Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu at the top right
- Select the Options item
- Select the Privacy tab
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- In the "Privacy" section click on the button "Content settings"
- In the "Track" you can change the following settings on the processing of cookies:
- Ask for sites not to make any tracking
- Notify sites availability to be traced
- Do not express any preference on the tracking of personal information
- From the "History" you can:
- Enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third party cookies (again, from most sites visited or never) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire at the close of Firefox or ask every time)
- Remove individual cookies stored
For more information visit the page dedicated to the Mozilla browser: page.
- Start Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools and select Internet Options
- Select the Privacy tab and select the Settings item: change the slider according to the action desired by the cookies:
- Block all cookies
- Allow all cookies
- Selection of the sites from which to obtain cookie: move the cursor in an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, press then click Sites, Web Site Address box to enter a website and then press to Block or Allow
For more information visit the page dedicated to the Microsoft browser: page .
- Start Safari
- Click Safari
- Choose Privacy Preferences and then press
- Under Block Cookie indicate what procedures should apply to Safari cookie.
- Click on details to see which sites have stored cookies click Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
- Start Safari iOS
- Click Settings, then Safari
- Select Block Cookies
- Choose one of the following options: "Never", "Third-party advertisers and" or "Always"
- To delete all cookies saved from Safari select Settings / Safari and click Delete cookies and data
For more information visit the page dedicated to Apple browser: page.
- Start Opera
- Select Preferences
- Select Advanced
- Select Cookies
- Choose one of the options available:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept cookies only from the site I visit: the third-party cookies that are sent to and from a domain other than the one you are visiting are rejected
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved
For more information visit the page dedicated to the Microsoft grants: page .
How to disable cookies of third party services